In order to provide you with the highest standard of care, MD IMAGING is required to collect personal information from you.
This information covers basic details such as your name, address and telephone number but it is also necessary for the centre to obtain from you details regarding your general health and past medical or surgical events.
Naturally, some of this information is of a personal nature and some it might be regarded as ‘sensitive’ and not the sort of information that you would wish to be unnecessarily disclosed to others.
We value the need to safeguard this information and, in accordance with the principles laid down in privacy legislation, we would like to assure you that:
- This information will only be used by MD IMAGING in order to deliver your care to the highest standards.
- It will not be disclosed to those not associated with your treatment, without your express consent.
- You may seek access to the information held about you and we will provide this access without undue delay. This access might be by inspection of your medical records at the time of appointment or by special access or copying of information at other times.
- There will be no charge made for requesting this information but there may be fees levied just to cover the costs associated with the processing of this request or the copying of information.
- We will take reasonable steps to ensure at all times that the details we keep about you are accurate, complete and up to date.
- We will take reasonable steps to protect this information from misuse or loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
- Our staff are trained to respect these principles at all times.
If you have any questions regarding the information we collect from you and hold in your patient records, please do not hesitate to ask us.
We are acting in your interests at all times.
MD IMAGING team